COVID – 19 Precautions
White Dress Bridal Boutique & White Dress / Off the Rack
For the safety of our brides, family members, friends and the White Dress team we implemented the following changes to our boutique operations:
- We welcome our new White Dress bride to bring two guests with her to the appointment.
- Coming soon we will accommodate two additional guests via Zoom for bridal appointments!
- As you consider your boutique choice for your wedding dress shopping experience, please consider visiting when you are ready to say “Yes”, as well as visiting only one bridal boutique to help all of our Shelter at Home efforts and continue to flatten the curve
- Pick-up bridal appointments are limited to one guest
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time, as we will be unable to accommodate bridal parties that arrive early
- As we are not accommodating walk-ins or same day appointments, after you arrive, we will have our main door locked
- We are highly encouraging our guests wear masks and we will have masks available for our guests as well!
- Our team will practice social distancing of a minimum six feet
- We will have hand sanitizer in each viewing area
- Please do not bring in any outside food or beverages
- We will continue to offer beverages as well as our signature champagne toast, and a few extra socially safe goodies as you say “Yes at White Dress”
- Service Pro is completing a deep cleaning of our furniture, carpet, ceramic tile, all hard services and mirrors
- The White Dress team will clean and sanitize all areas in between all appointments
- For the safety of all our brides we will steam each dress that has been tried during the appointment
- As we will attempt to clean all areas that have been touched in the boutique, we ask that all members of the bridal party refrain from visiting the dress area. Our amazing stylists are here to serve you and will personally bring any bridal dresses or accessories to the bride. We are here for you!
- If anyone in your party is showing signs of illness or has come in contact with someone who has been exposed to Covid-19 or is ill, please call to reschedule the appointment
As we continue to make our way through these uncertain times, we will update our procedures as needed.
Cheers until we meet!